We are currently looking for talented and outgoing Multimedia Advertising Sales Representatives to join our team
In this position, you will work with local businesses to expand their brand identity and support their future success using our marketing platforms: print campaigns, website and mobile advertising and email marketing.
The ideal candidate is an organized and assertive self-starter who loves working in a team environment to achieve sales goals. Be sure you have strong verbal, written and persuasive interpersonal skills — and you thrive on exceptional customer service and hard work.
Duties, responsibilities & skills include:
- Understands that the sales process is more than taking orders
- Has a strong understanding of how consumers use the Internet
- Can effectively manage and cover a geographic territory of active accounts while constantly canvassing competitive media and the market for new clients via cold calling
- Can translate customer marketing objectives into creative and effective multimedia advertising campaigns
- Ability to understand & interpret marketing data to effectively overcome client objections
- Understands the importance of meeting deadlines in an organized manner
- Can manage and maintain client information in our customer management database system, is proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel and has knowledge of the Internet & social media
- Ability to adapt objectives, sales approaches and behaviors in response to rapidly changing situations, and to manage business in a deadline-driven environment
Sales experience is a plus, but we will consider well-qualified candidates with a passion to succeed. Please email your resume and a cover letter describing why you believe you are the right fit with Embarcadero Media.